Individuals who are not in degree program may take graduate courses as non-degree-seeking students. A bachelor's degree is required. 

Advising is offered on an informal basis for non-degree-seeking students. Advisers are not formally assigned to students who are not enrolled in a degree program. The cost per credit will be higher compared to being in a M.Ed. program.

Registration information and a helpful FAQ may be obtained from Student Services, 612-625-6501 and online at OneStop.


Dr. Amy Smith
Director of Graduate Studies
146C Ruttan Hall
[email protected]