The Minnesota Teacher Induction Program (TIP) for Agricultural Educators was started during the 1999-2000 school year. The purpose of TIP is to function as a professional learning community and to positively influence new teachers' development, efficacy, success, and retention.
- Facilitate monthly professional development
- Facilitate communication and programming to address new teacher challenges
- Provide psychosocial mentoring
- Provide teaching and program management resources
- Provide an opportunity to analyze and reflect upon teaching
- Influence teacher efficacy
- Influence job satisfaction and teacher retention